Hubby and I went for my first dating scan today...I was all so excited like all mothers to-be... I am not really of a slim build....he..he..he.. thanks to all the chips I've savoured all these years...When we were waiting, there was another lady waiting to be seen...SO just to be friendly, I asked her how long has she been pregnant...She said 30 weeks, and also said just like me.. and I was like what????? and explained..No..I'm just 10 weeks..it must be the fat.....How embarrassing was that?? 30 weeks? Maybe it's the way I sit..slouching is bad, man...But I don't blame her... I was looking quite big for a 10 week pregnant lady....So I immediately sit properly and shut my mouth...no further conversation......
We waited for more than 10 minutes before being called..and my bladder was really killing me.. I drank more than 1 liter of water before that....I was desperately need to go.....
So there was she....I can see her clearly..she kickboxed the minute the scanner touched my skin....it was a pretty sight and I didn't feel any need to go to the loo...I was relieved to see her...finally I am convinced!!! But the radiographer said she was too small for a 10 weeks baby.. she tought I was less than 10 weeks..so I was asked to come again after 3 weeks so to have another go...As usual, me being kiasu, I asked for 2 prints of the scan eventhough I will have to come again...
1 comment:
congrats!! hugs and kisses to you all, it's very exciting!! i'm so happy for you all three!
Post a Comment