It is a surreal experience for me...In fact, I feel like pinching myself every day and say.Hey! there's someone inside you! You're going to be a mother!!!!! I'm going to be a mother....Woohh...I'm happy that I've been able to give my beloved hubby a child but I really am scared of being a mother... Will I be a good mother? I don;t think I have that maternal instinct... People used to say to me that I'll be a good wife and mother...how can they tell?It's almost the end of my first trimester....but I still don't get the feeling yet... I am a selfish mother..that I can say... this pregnancy has had its effects on me, big time!!!! I used to love food...now I have less desire to eat.. I only eat only I'm hungry... I despise veges..they make me sick, I want to throw up! I dread cooking which I used to love... I am bored!!!!!!! I guess everybody feels the same when they got pregnant.. It's just me who like to complaint alot...
At the earlier stage, I was excited of what to get for the baby, and asked for lots of baby catalouge's which I could put my finger on, then.. the feeling faded away.. what's wrong with me? Am I depressed??????I guess it's only the hormone doing its thing on me...
No comments:
Post a Comment