skip to main | skip to sidebar

Maple


In Loving Memory...

In Loving Memory...
15 Jan 06 - 26 June 06

Tuesday, February 08, 2005


My First Chinese New Year Dinner Posted by Hello
Posted by maple at 11:15 PM

1 comment:

Julie said...

That is some amazing spread of food, so pretty and looks so yummy! I am so IMPRESSED!!! I wish I could have come over!

February 11, 2005 at 12:45 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Me, Myself & I

Me, Myself & I

Kenangan Terindah

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (2)
    • ►  June (2)
  • ▼  2005 (43)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ▼  February (10)
      • Yee Sang- After 
      • Yee Sang-Before
      • Clockwise: Chinese Chives with Mushroom, Auspicio...
      • My First Chinese New Year Dinner
      • Happy Chinese New Year!
      • It seems not too long ago....
      • Yee Sang (but this one a vegetarian)
      • Countdown...4 days
      • Linda, a long time best friend..She has always be...
      • Two Babes and a Baby...
    • ►  January (9)

About Me

maple
View my complete profile