We had a great time at dinner tonite, celebrating the food served on the table which we slaved for....It was not that easy as at the very last minute, there has been a little bit change of plan! Instead of 6 dishes, we had 'only' 5...(why am I complaining??? I also don't know. he..he..he..) We nearly cancelled Yee Sang off the menu for some unforseen circumstances, but finally pulled it off!! Hubby has been very helpful...Thank you, Love. Oh ya! the Chicken Marrow Soup is merely of marrow as we accidently bought somethingelse which we thought as marrow.. (the very last minute when the soup is all done, only we have realized this!!! But it was allright! It was a bit of a struggle to finish everything as you can see, the meal could cater for 3-4 persons..We are big eaters!!!! Actually, we had little rice to accomodate the rest of the dishes. So here it is, my first Chinese New Year Dinner!!! I am so happy to see the look on Hubby's face....LG, Gong Xi Fa Cai!
No comments:
Post a Comment