It's my little sister's birthday today..Well, she is not little anymore...It's her 18th birthday and it seems not too long ago when she was a tiny baby whom I changed the nappy and fed..Time flies!!! But to me she'll always be my little sister.. When I learnt that my mom was pregnant with her, I wasn't too keen as it has always been the 3 of us..my big brother, me and my younger brother...it was a long gap between my younger brother and my younger sister, about 10 years...enuff said.. me being the only girl in the house, was quite annoyed when she has become the centre of attention.. (who doesn't?) Confession: I used to pinch her to make her cry..I gained pleasure from that.. I was so bad and green with envy!!! I was 11!!! I am not proud with myself!!! I don't think myself as a good sister as I am never known for my patience...I have always been over protective of her and the others..I guess it's a nightmare to have a sister like me..I treat her like a little girl.. I guess I just can't come to terms with the fact that she is now not little anymore...(she's now taller and bigger than me) But I do love her..... and I wish her all the best in the world...I'll let her do and learn her own mistakes... Happy Birthday, Hayati!
No comments:
Post a Comment