In Loving Memory...

In Loving Memory...
15 Jan 06 - 26 June 06

Monday, January 17, 2005

Pretty Cat

As usual, we try to stick to our routine Sunday Walk by the beach.. yesterday was a good sunny day and off we went to the beach. In between what we normally do are looking at other peoples' houses and talk about how our dream house would be and the conversation is dominated by the subject...how we don't want our house to be like that house and no! not green roof, and yes we like that garden and so on...and after a turning, there she was...all so babe and I'm it! She was gorgeous! All grey and fluffy...I fell in love with her the moment I saw her...Bless her..
How I miss my kitty. Back home, my mum kinda breed cats..we have more than 20 cats and sometimes I got confused as most of them are orange in colour. 'Adik' I named my favourite kitty.... My brother found her and her sister in a dump all wet one evening, this was 3 years ago.He was on his way back home and took them in his bag, adding to the big family we originally have. Seeing the cat yesterday really made my day!

3 comments:

Julie said...

I hope you all can get a kitty where you live!

Julie said...

Is it ok to put a link on my blog to your blog? Ask your hubby as well, thanks! Jules

Hospital Slave said...

no prob julie. the more the merrier