In Loving Memory...

In Loving Memory...
15 Jan 06 - 26 June 06

Saturday, January 08, 2005

5 Years Younger

I don't really like winter....I have fine hair and winter has not always been good for me.. No matter what I do, I keep having split ends and my hair feels like straw!!! I dred this and got a hair cut today.. It makes me feel 5 years younger!!!! He..he..he... I have not learned how to transfer picture from my mobile to pc yet.. but when I do I'll paste my latest picture...

2 comments:

Julie said...

I don't know if you can find it where you live, but look for it in the section of hair care products for african americans or I guess it would be african english - anyway,, look for something called 'cholesterol'.. it's great for split ends and conditioning! when you take a hot bath , or have the time, put it on your wet hair and let it sit for twenty minutes or so and then wash it out, do this about once a week or as often as you like. You will notice a big difference soon! You can use it as a daily conditioning also, but it's good to do some lenghthy treatments w/ it. I have very dry hair and it works great!

maple said...

Thank you Julie for your advise. I will look around for it...