In Loving Memory...

In Loving Memory...
15 Jan 06 - 26 June 06

Sunday, January 02, 2005

New Year Resolutions

The usual question to ask on new year's day...what your resolution for this year? I was asked by a good friend of mine..Hmmm....interesting....I haven't really put much thought about it as every year it's a Classic! To lose weight!!! Who doesn't? Really....That's always the first answer whenever the question pops out....And I never do....So what's yours?

1 comment:

Julie said...

I don't like to make resolutions myself b/c I have terrible follow through and then feel like a failure, so instead I make some 'goals'... tee hee.
My goal is to take a pottery class - and actually finish it - and get physically fit to try and have a child sometime this year. And to do more commmunity volunteer work. I signed up w/a group to help lower income people do their taxes for free. That starts in february. I have to take some free classes on it, but that will give me some learning also.
I wish you and your hospital slave husband a very blessed and blissed new year! enjoy blogging, I really do like it myself, its amazing how many people you meet that are diverse and are friendly!