In Loving Memory...

In Loving Memory...
15 Jan 06 - 26 June 06

Monday, January 17, 2005

Bad Writer

Well, it has been quite along time since the last time I wrote something here....The truth is I am never good at writing....There's one time, I kinda get into trouble with my then Boyfriend for not writing to him, since we're thousands miles apart and can't afford frequent calls...AI am just too lazy to write.. My lame excuse is always that I am a bad writer and there's nothing exciting happening in my life that I could write about....I also kinda 'lost' a dear friend because of my 'laziness'... I can still recall her letter saying "kinda hope to get some sort of a reply"...What a bad friend I am!!! I regret what I did but I still can't help myself to write.. She is still fondly in my thoughts.... When I started to have this blog, I thought I could use it to help me to start writing...well, so far not that much improvement...but still I am hoping that this will change, and deep inside my heart I want to make it up to my dear friend....I did email her but I guess I am a little too late....She's now in Brunei, married and a lecturer.


2 comments:

Julie said...

your writing is fine - it's quite good actually - the point of writing is communication - and you paint very nice pictures! Keep w/ it, I enjoy your blog very much!

maple said...

Thank you, Julie. Yes, you may attach my blog to yours..