In Loving Memory...

In Loving Memory...
15 Jan 06 - 26 June 06

Friday, January 07, 2005

Allergic Reaction

Poor Hubby! He had an allergic reaction today..to prawn which he has never. I cooked this succulent prawn in tomato sauce for dinner and after 1 hour he started to scratch! His face was a bit swollen because of it.....Since we live in the hospital compound, we quickly rushed to get some medicine for it!! I felt like suing the retailer from where we bought the prawns...so much of an offer..(Buy 1 free 1!) and then we laughed about the idea of it and this could be one of those Stella Award stories. I dont know what was wrong with prawn, then I went to look for the packaging and found out, they were cultivated....I don't know whether this has to do with the suffering my hubby has to endured or not..I hope the swelling will go away soon......Get well soon, Darling!


2 comments:

Julie said...

I have several friends w/ seafood allergies. Some who even developed them later in life. I think it's fairly common. I would hate to have it b/c I love shrimp and seafood! I hope he is feeling better and less puffy soon!

Hospital Slave said...

haha! very funny! i'm a lot better now btw