In Loving Memory...

In Loving Memory...
15 Jan 06 - 26 June 06

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Waaaaaa!!!!

I had a bad dream last nite...i woke up with the hunger for KFC....especially the mashed potatoes, I can't get it here in Uk as they serve baked beans instead....arrgghhhh!!!!!!
This acutally started a few days back where I would imagine myself eating mixed rice during lunch time... walaweh!!!! I could use anice ikan bakar, kuah asam and some ulam now.. I did make some last week and of course without the ulam, but it's not the same without the hint of belacan!!!!! I also started to crave for rojak pasembur....I went to some website to look for the recipe... but I know it won't be the same like the one at the stall nearby my previous workplace...Oh!!!!! I miss the food backhome!!!!!!!! I've told hubby and he said I'm not alone.....he also missed all those yummy food...but it's not the same!!! I'm pregnant!!! It's different!!! Is is not????? I

surfed the net and found this website http://www.friedchillies.com/ a good website for food guide. It makes me even homesick...how I wish I could have all the luxury of food back home now!!!!! Oooo I envy you people back home!!!! I know, why look into these stuff if it makes me feel even worse....I can't help it!!!!!! I want to eat but all the stuff I want is not here!!!!!!!! 13 hours away!!!!! waaaaaaa!!!!!!! I am so fed up with cooking but I guess I have to do my duty as a wife to cook for my darling husband ( which I have not done for 2 nites in a row, we did takeaway!) I wish I have a maid who would cook for me now... no wait... I wish my mum is here, so she could cook for me... not that she's the maid but I really miss her cooking.... a simple meal from her would do....waaaaaaaa!!!!!
Know what? I could kill for a popiah now........ My auntie, makes good popiah...I wish there's somebody here who knows how to make good popiah basah.....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!
I'm so very depressed!!!!!

1 comment:

Hospital Slave said...

Thank you for the superb rojak today! ILY.