After hundreds of tormenting nites dreaming about food that I'm missing back home, I decided to end it...at least for now... I have always love fried kuey teow....and until this weekend, I long for a good plate of char kuey teow..so I went online surfing for recipe for a good char kuey teow but yet a simple one, and I got from a blog which I am truly grateful for...so on Staurday, we had char kuey teow for dinner and fried mee hoon for breakfast the day after.....I know it's not as good as the one from a stall in Uptown but it was enough for me.... If I can't have the best, I'd settle for the next best thing......
And talking about the next best thing, how I wish I could have a plate full of rojak pasembor.. I asked around if anybody would know how to make one and would teach me how to....but to no success....so I decided to do it on my own... thanks to the technology, I was able to locate a few recipes for good rojak...and when hubby doozed off for a nap, I was helping myself in the kitchen trying to cook rojak pasembor, well, close enuff....not the quite right ingredients but as I was saying, if you can't have the best, just settle for the next best thing...some may not agree with me with this but, on this matter I'm sure it's the best that I can have at the moment.. whatla crap i'm talking about, rite????
Anyway, I'm very happy that hubby enjoyed the rojak as I did..........Char kuey teow TICK!
Rojak pasembor TICK! KFC? Waaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! Well, I'm still waiting for a friend to get back to me with the recipe for the gravy for mashed potatoes.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
1 comment:
How are you doing and How is the baby?
Post a Comment